Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Back to reality

Well, that break was nice but I feel fine getting back to my day to day routine. Today has been good. I drank all my water, I ran 4 miles at the gym, I only drank two diet cokes and that was at breakfast and lunch and I made something for tomorrow's lunch. I had a small fiasco with a tin of popcorn at work (the fiasco being that too much of the popcorn ended up in my mouth) but I'm trying to overlook that.

I've been getting all my running in but totally slacking on weight training. I feel like I'm already spending a lot of time running and the last thing I want to do is spend extra time at the gym or have to run on sore legs. I know I should be doing it, but it's definitely fallen by the wayside. I might try to get up early tomorrow and do it. I could always go at lunch, but my lunchtime nap is a nice break in my day that I've really come to enjoy. I'm like a little kid; I need my nap time or I get crabby.

I downloaded a lot of music by two bands that I'd never heard of but I like a lot: Margot and the Nuclear So & So's and Antony and the Johnsons. Antony and the Johnsons are sort of weird. They remind me of the movie Hedwig and the Angry itch. The whole androgenous thing, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home