Friday, December 29, 2006

I think I can, I think I can

I'm going to try to run 13 miles tomorrow. I have my route all planned out. I'll be going through the Highlands, down Ponce to Clairmont and back up to North Druid Hills. I've run most of that before and it's been okay. I am prepared. I have my Nike + IPod thing ready to go, I have a little pouchy thing that I bought to store snacks, a clif bar and I'll get some Propel. I feel much better. I'll run slowly. I feel ready to run again. It feels like it's been forever. In reality, it's only been 3 days.

I have this little problem with drunken text messenging. Little is not the word for it. I have a major drunk texting problem. I'm worried about New Years. There are several boys who might receive a text from me and I don't know how to control that besides not having my phone with me. But I need my phone; what if it rings?? I need to have a phone babysitter and check it periodically. This is so pathetic. What's even more pathetic is that I'm thinking about it two days in advance.

3 Comments:

Blogger Peaches said...

I'd be your phone babysitter, but I drunk text too.

10:19 PM  
Blogger Peaches said...

I'd be your phone babysitter, but I drunk text too.

10:19 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

That means you have to come out with me. Which I already think you should. You can bring your friends.

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home