Monday, December 25, 2006

Much better

I did a 4 mile run today and it was great. The weather was perfect; it was probably around 50 and cloudy. There were very few cars on the street and everything felt very still. I was able to lose myself in my run and my music. That's hard to do when you're dodging traffic or people on the sidewalk. Hooverphonic's Battersea came on my Ipod and I really felt like my steps were in tune with the music. Also, I had a lot to think about due to the probably not so smart things that I did last night (and uh...this morning). Running always goes by much quicker when I spend the whole time reflecting on something stupid that I've done. Luckily, or not so luckily, this happens a lot. Eh, at least my life's not boring.

I'm about to get Chinese with Emily. We were going to go to Golden Buddha in Decatur but neither of us really wanted to because even though the food is good, the water tastes weird. Despite my status as a huge soda fiend, I actually prefer drinking water with Asian food. We found out that Fortune Cookie by my apartment is opened, so we're going there. I don't think I've ever actually eaten in the restaurant. I wonder if their water is okay. Normally I'm bored on Christmas. The fact that everything is closed and most people are spending time with family and I'm just doing nothing bums me out. But this year I was fine. I spent the whole weekend doing nothing and loved it. I'm taking off next Friday and so I'll have a 4 day weekend again. Plus, virtually no one is going to be in the office this week and we're allowed to wear jeans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home