Thursday, December 21, 2006

One rest day and wine tasting later...

Yesterday was my rest day. I did not rest. Well, not in the sense of plopping my ass in front of the tv and doing nothing. I went to a "wine tasting." I put that in quotation marks because essentially it was a lot of people trying to get trashed off cheap wine. They had eight wines to choose from; 4 were reds and 4 were whites. They just had them on tables and you'd pour your own glass. Needless to say, everyone filled their glasses. I got that bored, no one is paying attention to me, kind of tipsy which resulted (as it always does) in breaking out the phone.

Text to Danny: Hang out w me.
Text to Sean and Tim (killing two birds with one stone): I miss you.
Text to Adam: Can you go out on a weeknight?
Text to Sean: A lot?
Text to Sean: Out
Text to Sean: I am just out. I miss U 2.

I don't feel so well today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home