Tuesday, December 26, 2006

What the hell?

Felt like crap on Saturday, felt fine Sunday, felt fine yesterday and feel like crap again. I got home from work, had dinner and fell asleep for two hours. I finally got enough motivation to drag my ass to the gym and the key word there is drag. I ran 4 miles but felt like crap the entire time. I had to slow down to a 10:30 pace for almost half of it. My legs were sore and my throat was sort of hurting. It might be the weather. It was unseasonably warm for most of December. Until today. Today it got FREEZING! I am very sensitive to cold weather. Maybe sensitive's not the word. I just get cold easily. My power bill is way higher in the winter than the summer. I barely use the AC in the summer. I'm thinking of treating myself to a massage on Friday. I just feel beat up.

I was talking to Jamie about something. I'm kind of a gossip. I mean, if someone tells me to keep something a secret, I won't tell, but if something happens that's gossip worthy, I like to talk about it. I feel like I have very few friends that I can call up and be like, "Oh my God, guess what just happened?" I try to do that sometimes and end up feeling bad about myself because the friends seem disapproving. I don't know why I feel the need to tell my friends my personal life anyway. I just sort of do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home