Friday, December 29, 2006

Bored and stuff

So I'm bored. Which means I'm officially not sick.

Here's the and stuff..

1. My mom bought me that Coach bag that I posted about. It came today. I didn't like it in real life. It was too big and boxy and kind of looked like a dog carrier. I went to the Coach store in the mall and exchanged it for this one:


The woman ahead of me in line said it suited me nicely. She didn't work there.

2. I had a massage today. It was my first professional massage from a man. It was this hippie dude. He was a good masseuse; (interesting - i just looked up how to spell that and the definition was a woman who practices massage.) I told him that I was training for the marathon and he stretched out my legs and stuff. He also gave me a good butt massage (with a blanket on top, not directly touching my butt.) Of course the entire time I kept wondering what it'd be like to date this guy and if he'd give me massages if we were dating. Then I kept trying to tell myself that I should not be thinking things like that.

3. There is this guy, I'll refer to him as "The guy I should not be thinking about" and I've been thinking about him anyway. Fuck.

I'm going to try to do 13 miles tomorrow. If I feel bad, I'll stop.

2 Comments:

Blogger Peaches said...

Man massage therapists are called masseurs (I think that's how it's spelled). I only know that because D. is a male massage therapist. I want to see your bag. It's cute. Things with the guy...Hmmm...

5:22 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

I didn't know that; I thought they were all called masseuses. I guess I've only ever had a woman before though.

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home