Sunday, December 31, 2006

Insomnia's a mofo

For the past week, I've been going to bed at my normal time and waking up in the middle of the night tossing and turning, not able to get back to sleep. I thought it was from being sick, but I feel better and it's still happening. Ugh. No more caffeine at night, I guess.

All my life, I've never had a problem sleeping. It's always been something that I've been very, very good at. You might even say slothful. In college, I'd sleep all the time. I would get back from classes and go to sleep like all afternoon. When I was an RA my senior year, I remember my resident's commenting on how I was always asleep in the afternoon. I couldn't keep my eyes open in class either, especially Art History. The lights would go down and bam..next thing I knew class would be over and I'd have to wipe the drool off my face. What's happening to me in my old age?

1 Comments:

Blogger Peaches said...

I get weird insomnia like that too then it will go away and then I go right back to normal. It's odd.

My college sleeping habits were very similar to yours. My freshmann year roommate told our RA that she thought there was something wrong with me because I slept ALL the time.

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home