Saturday, March 24, 2007

Nerves

I woke up at 7 this morning for no reason other than nerves and the fact that I went to sleep at 11 pm. Oh and that I can never sleep late. I'm trying to get my shit together for tomorrow. I made a marathon playlist. It has 377 songs on it. I really hope I'm not going to go through 377 songs! I might go back and edit and just put songs that I really love on it. I'm doing laundry. My clothes are ready. I made a list of things to give to my mother in a backpack. I don't have a backpack though. Someone's got to have one.

I'm going to the expo with Jamie and Dave this afternoon to pick up our numbers.

I don't know how I'm going to get through today. I'm a bundle of nerves. I have gone to the bathroom like 5 times already today. Maybe I should have sex. Get out some pent up energy? Or maybe I should leave the energy in my body for tomorrow.

I think this is the most disorganized post ever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home