Monday, March 19, 2007

T-minus six days

So this officially starts my "be good to yourself" week. BGTY week includes the following:

1. Drink water. Lots of water.
2. Eat healthly. Stop snacking so much but eat good meals and include a bit more carbs than usual.
3. Go to bed early. At least early-ish.
4. Don't drink.
5. Follow the training plan for the last week. It's easy.
6. Keep up with the glucosomine.

In other non-running news, I am a bit surprised at how much I missed the boy last weekend. He was out of town but I did see him on Thursday night. This is still a very new well, whatever you want to call it, friendship/relationship/whatever and I just didn't think I'd feel like this but I do really like him and that scares me. I am afraid to put myself out there. I think that's why I have so many dates and so few relationships. I'm very scared of getting hurt. I think I should just risk it for once. We've been dating for about a month now. I'm starting to have those, "What's going on here?" feelings. I think THE TALK is coming. I hate THE TALK. I avoid THE TALK.

Oh, I guess I need to go to work.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lauren Starks said...

#7. Schedule massage for post-marathon.

#8. Schedule spa pedicure for post-marathon.

Seriously. You deserve it.

8:29 AM  
Blogger Peaches said...

Amen to what Lauren said!

Oh and risk it with the boy. He's a nice guy. Besides, it's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. Ok, ignore the cheesy quote, but if you don't let things happen with this boy and you complain about being single, I reserve the right to stick my fingers in my ears and scream, "LALALALALALALALALALAAAAAA!I CAN'T HEAR YOU!"

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home