Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Oops

I was supposed to run 4 miles today and just calculated my route and it was 5.3. I guess that makes up a little bit for the 3 miles that I didn't do yesterday.

I had another interview this afternoon. I think it went okay. I can never tell. All of the places where I interviewed had plusses and minuses:

Interview 1
Pro - It was a really cool environment and I liked the people.
Con - It was the farthest away.

Interview 2
Pro - It was like two minutes from my house. My friend works there and likes it. The work seems really interesting.
Con - They are not sure if and when they are going to hire someone.

Interview 3
Pro - The people seemed nice and were joking around a lot. There were cute boys. They said there was a lot room for growth.
Con - The work might be a bit boring.

But seriously, I liked them all so if any of them want to give me an offer, I'd be happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home