Saturday, December 16, 2006

Procrastination

Not going to the Silver Comet with Erin. She has somewhere to be at noon and didn't want to risk it. I wish that damn woman didn't get killed there or I'd totally go by myself. But instead, I've been playing with gmap-pedometer trying to make a ten mile route. Ten miles is fucking far. I've finally come up with something that leads me through the Highlands and then back up Piedmont and, in an effort to actually make it ten miles, up *shudder* Buford Highway. So now begins the procrastination part of my long run.

Reason #1 that I can't go yet - It's too cold. It's only 37 degrees out right now. That, in itself, isn't so bad but it's supposed to get up to 72 later and I can't possibly dress comfortably for a 35 degree change in temperature.

Reason #2 - My house is cold. My comforter is warm.

Reason #3- Jason Mulgrew. His blog is fucking funny.

But seriously, the first reason is the most logical. I don't know what's going on with these freak temperatures. I mean, it's the middle of December. I would just go later but I asked Adina about 75 times if she wanted to get Whole Foods salad for lunch and I can't exactly say, "Never mind. I can't go because I'm busy reading some guy's blog." Plus I want that salad.

Now it's 46 degrees. Maybe if I wait until 9:45 or 10....

1 Comments:

Blogger Peaches said...

"Never mind. I can't go because I'm busy reading some guy's blog."

That would have made me laugh. It sounds like something I would do.

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home