Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Gross

I'm pissed at myself. I went to No Mas Cantina for Maya's birthday and ate probably 100 chips. I feel fat and disgusting. Dave asked me recently what my food weakness was. Was it fast food, cake, what? It's fucking chips and salsa. And the problem is that they put it in front of me and keep refilling it. Okay, let's look at this realistically. Let's say I ate 700 calories worth of chips and salsa + 250 calories of a margarita + 100 calories of wine. So that's 1050 calories. My actual dinner was tiny; it was probably only 100 calories or so. So maybe, hopefully, I only ate 2000 calories today, right? That's not so bad.

I hate when I'm like this.

All of my comments turned to anonymous when I swtiched to Beta Blogger. That sucks.

5 Comments:

Blogger Peaches said...

Some of mine did and then some of them didn't and I think some of them changed back. I don't get it.

10:35 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

Now it shows up as your name.

10:52 PM  
Blogger Lauren Starks said...

i'm a fiend for chips and salsa too -- add queso into the mix and watch out.

9:16 AM  
Blogger Peaches said...

regarding chips and salsa...Yeah, they're a problem for me too. I can't buy chips and salsa for the house and I can't have them near me at a restaurant. I can easily eat an entire bag of Tostitos and salsa in one sitting and 2 or 3 baskets worth of chips and salsa at a restaurant. Thank goodness I'm lactose intolerant or I'd be screwed with queso too.

5:02 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

I have no issue with queso. It's the salsa that gets me. The chips are just the vehicle for the salsa. If they had veggies, I'd have no problem eating those instead.

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home