Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Doable

I feel like I write the same thing over and over. My life is a constant struggle for balance. Lauren and Adina both told me to schedule the hell out of my days to make it all fit but it's hard. I have organizational issues. My brain just doesn't organize. I have calendars and planners galore but I never end up using them. I don't know how to plan. This is week 3. It's still pretty easy and I'm still freaking out. This is what I have to do: two 3-milers, a 4-miler and a 10 miler. Plus lower body. It's only Tuesday; it seems like it should be more than doable. But I also have to go out to dinner and have drinks tomorrow for Maya's birthday, go to a karaoke party on Saturday night and I'd like to see my kickball friends on Thursday since I haven't seen any of them in a while (and the "G" bar is acceptable to me.) The normal person wouldn't see any of this as a problem. I don't have to drink at any of these function. But I know myself and I will. So...

Tonight - 4 miles
Tomorrow - rest
Thursday - 3 miles
Friday - lower body and no falling victim to any sort of peer pressure.
Saturday - 10 miles
Sunday - 3 miles

Doable!!

Good things:
1. I found out that I have 6 more vacation days that I have to take before the end of the year.
2. I'm not obsessing about certain boys. Much.
3. I can't think of anything else right now but the 6 vacation days to use in the next 2.5 weeks rules.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home